Welcome to St. Stephen Preschool!
Dear Parents and Friends,
Thank you for your interest in St. Stephen Preschool. We understand that finding the right preschool can be a daunting task for families. We are here to assist each family in making a well-informed decision for their child. Our director, teachers and staff pride themselves with over 30 years of early childhood experience each! We believe that our preschool will provide a unique learning experience for your child.
We invite you to take a moment on this web site to learn more about St. Stephen Preschool. You and your child are encouraged to visit our campus and experience all that St. Stephen Preschool has to offer. From our large and inviting outdoor play yard to our warm, nurturing, and experienced staff, you’ll find that St. Stephen Preschool caters to the needs of young children and their parents. You have found the right place!
Located in Chatsworth, St. Stephen Preschool has been serving children and families of the community since 1972. We are fully accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children – an honor shared by only a handful of preschools in the San Fernando Valley. We provide a child-centered, developmentally appropriate, anti-bias program that focuses on all areas of your child's development, providing a safe and nurturing environment while promoting the physical, social, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual development of young children.
Here is what our parents are saying:
- “I am a school teacher and have taught 1st grade for 15 years. I can say that I see many students from St. Stephen come to our elementary school, since they are in the same city. I have consistently noticed that a majority of the St. Stephen students entering Kindergarten are more academically and socially equipped than many students.” – Shaady
- “As a parent, it is comforting to know that I can call, meet, or talk to any faculty at any time without feeling like a bother.” – Candice
- “St. Stephen has played an integral role in our children’s early education both in academics and socialization.” – Lina
- “As a teacher myself for the past 17 years, I agree wholeheartedly with St. Stephen’s philosophies around how children learn.” – Kendy
We would love to meet you and your child! Tours are held Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm and by appointment. To schedule your on-campus tour today, call (818) 360-7330 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and please visit our Facebook page.
St. Stephen Preschool Teachers and Staff
Our Preschool Offers:
- Excellent Student:Teacher Ratio
- Large Fenced and Shaded Play Yard
- Enriched Curriculum
- Extended Hours
- Traditional School Calendar
- Regularly Scheduled Parent/Teacher Conferences
- After School Enrichment
- Summer Camp
St. Stephen Preschool has been accredited by the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs since 1990. We have voluntarily undergone a comprehensive process of internal self-study, and invited external professional review to verify compliance with the academy’s criteria for high quality early childhood programs – a program that provides a safe and nurturing environment while promoting the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of young children.